Getting OTA 4.3 update after manually updating to 4.3 already
So I manually updated to 4.3 a few weeks ago, and all is well. Literally just now, I got an OTA notification for 4.3...
Will this prompt/notification go away? Or do I have to install for it to clear?
- 08-23-2013, 04:29 PM #2
- 08-23-2013, 04:30 PM #3
- 104 Posts
Re: Getting OTA 4.3 update after manually updating to 4.3 already
I didn't manually update, but one came in notifications a few weeks ago. Just got another update yesterday. I thought that was strange, but figured there were some bugs that needed fixing. I don't know that for a fact, though. I just went ahead with the upgrade.
- 08-23-2013, 05:26 PM #4
- 08-24-2013, 07:40 AM #6
- By djm7541 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 13Last Post: 11-27-2013, 05:10 PM
- By ohsnapsitsLE in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:54 AM
- By TBoltJ in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 17Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:22 AM
- By Greg Goodson in forum Incredible 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2013, 08:57 PM
- By JDA54669 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:29 AM