- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 getting HOT while charging!
My phone gets extremely hot when i connect it to charge overnight and the weird thing is the charging icon shows that its DISCHARGING! I mean the lightning bolt icon isn't there. After 5 hours connected to a wall outlet I'm left with almost empty battery and a very hot phone. But at least I charge it OK during the day under my watch. Anyone having same dilemmas?
- 08-28-2013, 09:04 AM #2
- 5,518 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 getting HOT while charging!
it works fine for me. N4 use to get hot when playing graphics intense games but that issue has been fixed with Android 4.3
what version are you on? try charging from a PC or different wall mount. use different cable.
try to reboot and charge when the phone is shutdown.
- 08-28-2013, 09:54 AM #3
- 08-29-2013, 08:06 AM #4
- 08-29-2013, 08:09 AM #5
- 08-29-2013, 11:55 AM #6
- 08-29-2013, 05:42 PM #7
- 08-29-2013, 06:53 PM #8
- By drpepsi in forum VerizonReplies: 29Last Post: 11-26-2013, 01:12 PM
- By Rohan Patel1 in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:15 AM
- By lasercomp in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:12 AM
- By jeno27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:37 AM
- By nmoskalenko in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:14 AM