Nexus 4 vs. Galaxy Nexus - Camera

MAV88

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Nexus and feel the camera is decent. Nothing special and nothing horrible. I am thinking about grabbing a Nexus 4 now that Google slashed the prices. So, is the difference between the cameras on both phones big/noticeable?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Nexus and feel the camera is decent. Nothing special and nothing horrible. I am thinking about grabbing a Nexus 4 now that Google slashed the prices. So, is the difference between the cameras on both phones big/noticeable?

Id say yes, and no
Its better, but not amazingly better.
I will say its way faster loading and snapping. and it just simply works better on the N4.
I had the GN thinking it wouldnt be a big step up to the N4, But I was wrong. This phone is WAY better than the GN

MAV88

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
why not wait for the new nexus 4?

My contract is up with Verizon and I need a new phone now. I am planning on going with T Mobile as my next carrier and need a phone for the next several months. I am going to assume the next Nexus is announced sometime in mid to late October and released in early November. My thought it to buy the Nexus 4 and use it until February, or March and then grab the new Nexus. Buy the Nexus 4 at $249 and then hopefully sell it for $80-120 to Gazelle or something.