- 08-28-2013, 04:18 PM #2
- 08-28-2013, 05:52 PM #3
- 08-28-2013, 07:02 PM #5
- 08-28-2013, 07:15 PM #6
- 105 Posts
Re: Read This If You Bought A Nexus 4 After August 12
I actually bought my 2 nexus 4s off amazon because of the 30 day return window and prime shipping (so even though I paid $380 it was still only a few dollars more than google play with shipping included).
I also wanted a white nexus 4 so I got one of those in July. I got my wife a nexus 4 a week ago. As soon as the news dropped on the prices on google play I bought one from google and printed a return label for my wife's phone.
(In my haste I might of told google to link it to my account..but that's easy enough to change when it arrives)
Even with paying for 2 day shipping it was still over $100 cheaper. Sweet!
- 08-28-2013, 07:51 PM #7
- By bertwgreen in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-28-2013, 06:58 AM
- By stoneworrior in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:20 PM
- By leelee0431 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:44 AM
- By the1m.polo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:52 AM
- By AlbanianTechDude in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:21 PM