Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default nexus 4 wallet case

Hey I am loking for a wallet case for my nexus 4. I dont want a flap that opens and closes on the front of the screen though. Has anybody seen one that just has a couple of card slots on the back? If anyone could help me find one it would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: nexus 4 wallet case

I bought a Poetic-TM-Slimbook-PU-Leather-Case for my Nexus 4 on ebay, here's one: Slimbook Leather case.

Global Posts
    1,911 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

Newegg.com - AceAbove Leather Folio Wallet Case & Stand for Google Nexus 4 (LG E960) - (Black)

[Nexus 4 Leather Wallet Cases ← Nexus 4 Accessories

Nexus 4 wallet case - Google Search

=andball;3032676]Hey I am loking for a wallet case for my nexus 4. I dont want a flap that opens and closes on the front of the screen though. Has anybody seen one that just has a couple of card slots on the back? If anyone could help me find one it would be greatly appreciated.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the ​THANKS button.

Current Devices: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player

Current Carrier: Sprint

I have a Poetic Slim case for my phone and found some stick on pockets for cards on Amazon. The pockets were okay, but then I bought card ninja. It works great, I have my work ID, atm card in there normally. For extended trips I add my DL, a credit card, and $20. It's made of spandex so it doesn't pick up lint, and slides in an out of the pocket of my pants pretty easily. I haven't had a problem with cards falling out. With the Nexus 4 design, I had to stick it on upside down so as not to block the camera. It blocks the speaker, but not enough to notice. I hope this helps. CardNinja: Combine Your Wallet & Your Smartphone