Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default nexus 4 wallet case

Hey I am loking for a wallet case for my nexus 4. I dont want a flap that opens and closes on the front of the screen though. Has anybody seen one that just has a couple of card slots on the back? If anyone could help me find one it would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: nexus 4 wallet case

I bought a Poetic-TM-Slimbook-PU-Leather-Case for my Nexus 4 on ebay, here's one: Slimbook Leather case.

Global Posts
    1,867 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

Newegg.com - AceAbove Leather Folio Wallet Case & Stand for Google Nexus 4 (LG E960) - (Black)

[Nexus 4 Leather Wallet Cases ← Nexus 4 Accessories

Nexus 4 wallet case - Google Search

=andball;3032676]Hey I am loking for a wallet case for my nexus 4. I dont want a flap that opens and closes on the front of the screen though. Has anybody seen one that just has a couple of card slots on the back? If anyone could help me find one it would be greatly appreciated.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.

I have a Poetic Slim case for my phone and found some stick on pockets for cards on Amazon. The pockets were okay, but then I bought card ninja. It works great, I have my work ID, atm card in there normally. For extended trips I add my DL, a credit card, and $20. It's made of spandex so it doesn't pick up lint, and slides in an out of the pocket of my pants pretty easily. I haven't had a problem with cards falling out. With the Nexus 4 design, I had to stick it on upside down so as not to block the camera. It blocks the speaker, but not enough to notice. I hope this helps. CardNinja: Combine Your Wallet & Your Smartphone