Can't enable Google Now from anywhere! Help!

LeSaint

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I have Gogle Now disabled. Still have the "Get Google Now" at the bottom of the screen in the search app. Don't you have it too?

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Are you signed in via a gmail account or a Google Apps for ____ (business, education, government) account? As administrator of a Google Apps for Business domain I can tell you that I had to enable Google Now for apps users on our domain, otherwise it was blocked and unavailable on their android devices.

syedrakib

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Are you signed in via a gmail account or a Google Apps for ____ (business, education, government) account?

My android phone has both my personal gmail and my work google apps accounts... my personal gmail is the primary account for all google services in my phone... i was in fact using Google Now just a few minutes ago... i had turned off Google Now just to see something and now i can't get that option back.

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar problem now kept telling me it data was not connected.

Read somewhere on the HTC it had to do with maps update.

I uninstalled maps all updates and my N4 automatically reinstalled maps current and then now worked.

Not sure it is the same but try.

syedrakib

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I am guessing that the Google apps are all inter connected so if you uninstall one and reinstall it this probably clears up the problem with NOW

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star