- 08-31-2013, 01:33 PM #2
- 08-31-2013, 03:21 PM #3
- 08-31-2013, 03:22 PM #4
- 09-01-2013, 03:32 AM #5
- 09-01-2013, 03:36 AM #6
- 4,560 Posts
- Assassin 'Droid
Re: Does using your nexus 4 while it's charging cause any harm?
I am under the impression that it can be detrimental to the longevity of your battery and possibly to the cycle speed if you're doing battery intensive tasks, such as major games or HD videos. General stuff, browsing, talking, texting, simple games, etc. shouldn't be an issue at all.
- 09-01-2013, 10:54 AM #7
- By doublestack1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 40Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:38 PM
- By Leslie Duncan in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:32 AM
- By sjpld23 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:16 PM
- By apebull in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:08 PM
- By byitb in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:06 PM