- 08-31-2013, 03:48 PM #2
- 08-31-2013, 05:33 PM #4
- 09-01-2013, 10:23 PM #6
- 09-01-2013, 11:22 PM #7
- 09-02-2013, 12:04 AM #8
- 09-02-2013, 02:22 PM #10
- 683 Posts
Music FX is the stock system equalizer. Rather an app makes use of it depends on how the app is written. Most music apps tend have their own DSP manager, while some make use of the stock one. Even if you download one from the store, it most likely won't be an equalizer for all apps as well. Disabling an apps own DSP manager will typically switch control to the system DSP manager, but that is not always a given.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-02-2013, 03:34 PM #11
did you notice the music app is white themed and the EQ is black themed(which is system theme)
its a system app called MusicFX check settings-->Apps-->All App-->MusicFX
the EQ is one of the activities(if you know how to trigger activities of apps using Nova launcher) of Music FX app.
most app make use of this stock EQ and changing this will affect most app.
check fernandezhjr comment above.
Last edited by still1; 09-02-2013 at 03:49 PM.
- 09-03-2013, 04:59 AM #12
- 09-03-2013, 07:08 PM #13
- By Love Divine in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 05-30-2013, 12:57 PM
- By Magical in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2013, 06:50 PM
- By Jakobkraft in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2013, 03:24 PM
- By rigdon420 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:19 PM
- By arn1016 in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2012, 06:18 PM