- 45 Posts
Extreme Battery Care
The excellent N4 battery app that I use is Du Battery Saver, and they claim 10 million downloads. Both the Du app and my Norelco electric shaver recommend the following for battery health: Once per month, run the device down to 20-30% and then charge up.
Is there any benefit to this? I have the N4 for 2 months, and I don't think I've ever run it below 55%. Thanks
- 09-01-2013, 07:29 AM #2
- 345 Posts
Re: Extreme Battery Care
There is lots of chatter about batter care. And you will probably get conflicting advice. Lipo batteries do not do well if fully discharged but do not need to be conditioned in any way. They are best if kept between 80% and 20% charged.
The best way to care for your battery is to just use common sense. Normal cell phone use and charging is all your phone needs for optimal battery life. Charge it when low or when ever you need to to extend useage time
- 09-01-2013, 07:37 AM #3
- By PrincessCar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-25-2013, 04:52 PM
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:41 PM
- By lolilawl in forum MetroPCS EsteemReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:32 AM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 09:34 AM
- By andog88 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:26 PM