Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Beirne
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is a regular ebay tpu or silicone case enough to protect the Nexus or would she need something more?

Is a regular ebay tpu or silicone case enough to protect the Nexus or would she need something more?

Default Re: Is a regular ebay tpu or silicone case enough to protect the Nexus or would she need something m

Depends on what conditions you are using it in, like at work office or.... as long as the corners are protected it should be fine from drops. But for peace of mind you can get a 2 piece case on Amazon for a good price.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    pontiac005 likes this.

Default Re: Is a regular ebay tpu or silicone case enough to protect the Nexus or would she need something m

Yes. It does a very good job.
    My girlfriend has butter fingers, dropped it all the time - no damage at all. She dropped it a few times without the case, well more than a few times that got scratches etc and finally a cracked screen, repair and went 'walkies'/hasnt been found.

IN short the $2 n less cases TPU I use when i am near concrete, it does a very good job. Its relatively thick not too thick, grippy and the buttons work well.
    2 Piece case my mate has, I find its like a brick with it on. I wouldn't be able to stand it but he does.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
    Thanked by:

If it's a she go for a Renke (maybe Rinke, can't remember the exact spelling) Fusion case.

Posted via Android Central App

Ebay / Amazon I use a Fosmon case with kickstand on my Nexus 4, nexus 7, HTC One and Note 2..
    love them..