WiFi won't turn on

jose3456

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Tried to swipe the to turn on for WiFi and didn't want to turn on had to restart the phone and it worked anyone else having this problem

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

madhat1590

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I've been having this problem too, ever since the latest software update. It will be working one moment and then turn off the next. If this happens, I can't turn it back on unless I restart the phone. Then, it will inevitably happen again.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Are you using any power/battery manager apps?

Something is causing this to happen and I guarantee you it is not the OS itself. You've more than likely got a bad app; your job is to figure out which...

rigo lopez

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
even though i restart the phone it still does not turn it happens sometimes but today it just does not turn on i have tried to restart and turning it off waiting for a while uninstalled some apps i got the other day but still no luck:(

Waterdroid

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem too after I manually flashed Android 4.4 KitKat, had to do something with the radio. I just took the radio.img from the latest factory image supplied by Google and flashed it, and after that I've had no problems anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

lmvine

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes,have same issue periodically. I use BatteryGuru which switches off wifi but never had any issue before 4.4 update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante