1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How can i delete text messages that i thought i already deleted??

I thought that i had deleted some of my text messages but then my husband checked my phone and saw that i tried deleting some. It only showed the first few sentences but i wanted to know if i can delete them too? Please help asap

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: How can i delete text messages that i thought i already deleted??

You need to delete the threads. With the message app opened and in the main conversation threads, press menu (or longpress the conversation thread you want to delete) and select delete. If you want to delete a message in a particular thread then longpress the actual text message and select delete in the pop-up menu that comes up.

Hopefully this helps - let us know If you have further questions.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrogal513 View Post
    I thought that i had deleted some of my text messages but then my husband checked my phone and saw that i tried deleting some. It only showed the first few sentences but i wanted to know if i can delete them too? Please help asap
    Hiding stuff from the spouse, as a Husband I give this a thumbs down. Don't write text messages you need to delete, thats how you fix it

Quote Originally Posted by nitrogal513 View Post
    He knows about us??????

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app