- 1 Posts
How can i delete text messages that i thought i already deleted??
I thought that i had deleted some of my text messages but then my husband checked my phone and saw that i tried deleting some. It only showed the first few sentences but i wanted to know if i can delete them too? Please help asap
- 09-04-2013, 03:54 PM #2
Re: How can i delete text messages that i thought i already deleted??
You need to delete the threads. With the message app opened and in the main conversation threads, press menu (or longpress the conversation thread you want to delete) and select delete. If you want to delete a message in a particular thread then longpress the actual text message and select delete in the pop-up menu that comes up.
Hopefully this helps - let us know If you have further questions.
- 09-04-2013, 04:00 PM #3
- 09-04-2013, 04:57 PM #4
- By kca2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 62Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:56 PM
- By vxh126 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:01 AM
- By Solo118 in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:36 PM
- By QuantamPulse in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:23 PM
- By Leon Stevens in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:11 PM