01-18-2017 05:14 AM
278 ... 101112
tools
    I had the same problem, and it was frustrating as I couldn't use my Square device to take credit cards at a Craft Fair. I was so upset but my husband found this post and we tried the fix; holding down the volume and on buttons together and then plugging in the charger to the wall. The light had been flashing a white light, now was flashing a red light. After 45 seconds I held the on button on for 10 seconds the the home screen came on, I then disconnected the charger, checked the power, and then put cell phone back on the charger to charge to 100% power. Now the phone seems fine. Glad it's back. When I first was at the Craft Fair I opened my device which had 57% power, and pulled up the Square Register and all seemed fine. But when I looked at my phone again it was black and there was not one thing I could do, it wouldn't even charge. So glad for this post
    12-04-2016 03:12 PM
    I did everything in here, even taking out the battery, nevertheless nothing worked. I hold on the on and volume down buttons and insert the charger on the nexus 4 at the same time, however it appeared the start boot, pressed on again but the phone dies once the google image appears.

Anyone knows what this could be? Probably it is the battery that it is not working? The thing is that when I insert the charger the red light (after taking the battery out only) blinks once but the phone never seem to charge.

Help please!
    I'm having the same issue. It's happened to me before on this phone, but after a few tries of trying a few things like holding buttons etc etc, it eventually kicked back up.

Edit: I got it working again, I don't know what happened, but after letting it charge for a bit and then trying some more it eventually worked. Weird.
    12-13-2016 10:24 PM
    Tried this and it worked like a charm...i didn't get the menu though...but the led started blinking red and after couple of minutes could see the battery charging...thanks a lot.
    01-18-2017 05:14 AM
278 ... 101112