- 1 Posts
Backup without screen unlock , as Screen is broken
I dropped my nexus 4. The screen is shattered and hence the touch doesn't work. I need to send it for repair, but they said they would wipe the data on the device as they have to conform to data protection policy.
The phone has a pattern lock and is locked now. I cannot turn on USB debugging and its not rooted. Is there any way I can backup the data in this device,and restore it once the device is back from repair ?
- 09-09-2013, 11:57 AM #2
Re: Backup without screen unlock , as Screen is broken
- By anthony2558 in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:44 AM
- By UJ95x in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:20 AM
- By Vince2133 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:18 AM
- By Ductman1 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:58 AM
- By Cynthia Da Costa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:43 AM