Need assistance in buying LG Google Nexus

anantbaddi

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Friends,

I am looking for an immediate assistance in buying a android phone and now confused in LG Google Nexus and Samsung S3.

- I am ok with nexsus not having expandable memory
- I am more worried about camera

Please help me in let me know which would be best buy.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soban Arshad

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Well camera would go to the s3 since it has many camera features as compared to the nexus. However, if you're talking only about quality then I would say it's not a big difference. If you're just a regular photographer and don't need like the top of the line camera then the nexus is just fine. I'm coming from a note 2 and I'm saying this

Posted via Android Central App

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I honestly cant tell the difference between pictures taken with my S3 and N4. But im just a regular camera user. Also regardless what S3 you purchase its going to be bloated down with TW and carrier ware.

anantbaddi

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Soban..!!! I dont want to go for samsung phone and nexus looks are better than samsung.. ..

so you feel i am good to go with nexus right?

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I went from an S3 to a N4 about a month ago. I have been able to get pretty decent shots with the N4 despite all the complaints that people have made about the camera. A steady hand is key in getting a good shot. Outdoor shots are fantastic and it is the indoor shots that just take a little more patience and steadiness which is usually the case with camera phones.

Does the S3 have a better camera, sure it does. So does the HTC One and S4 but I would not take it over an N4 and I have a 3 year old that I take pics of every day. I did get rid on my GNEX when I had it because that camera was what I would consider unusable!

saintforlife

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Don't even think about it. This one is a no brainer. The Nexus 4 is a much better phone overall than the GS3 and will be supported longer with SW updates. Get the N4. You won't regret it.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I went from an S3 to a N4 about a month ago. I have been able to get pretty decent shots with the N4 despite all the complaints that people have made about the camera. A steady hand is key in getting a good shot. Outdoor shots are fantastic and it is the indoor shots that just take a little more patience and steadiness which is usually the case with camera phones.

Does the S3 have a better camera, sure it does. So does the HTC One and S4 but I would not take it over an N4 and I have a 3 year old that I take pics of every day. I did get rid on my GNEX when I had it because that camera was what I would consider unusable!

Tapping on the screen to direct the camera where to focus helps a lot... :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci