16gb Out of Stock

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Went to finally buy a nexus 4 after failed craigslist deal and the 16gb is now out of stock. FAIL! Now i'm forever stuck on the ATT One X+. Was hoping for photosphere for vacation.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
so you thought it over for 10 months...they have them on Amazon for 300 which is still a pretty good deal. better hurry...

Last edited:

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a refurbished 16G N4 (unused by me) that I don't know what to do with. Do I keep it as a backup in case my main N4 breaks before I can get the N5? Or do I try to sell it now and make back the $150 I spent on it? Ugh.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a refurbished 16G N4 (unused by me) that I don't know what to do with. Do I keep it as a backup in case my main N4 breaks before I can get the N5? Or do I try to sell it now and make back the $150 I spent on it? Ugh.

I have never been a fan of keeping a phone in case one breaks. What the hell are people doing to their phones where they feel they need a backup? I'd rather have the $200.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Went to finally buy a nexus 4 after failed craigslist deal and the 16gb is now out of stock. FAIL! Now i'm forever stuck on the ATT One X+. Was hoping for photosphere for vacation.

Really?

Just pulled this screencap from the US Play Store a few minutes ago:

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

You can probably still pick one up from T-Mobile, Amazon, or some other third party vendor. Or wait a month or two for whatever comes next.

George Jenkinson

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Not sure whether it will work in USA due to different bands/frequenscies, but they are still available in UK on Google Play - 16GB only and greatly reduced price too! Tried a dummy purchase and went through to the final stage, but held back from pressing the "Buy" button.

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have never been a fan of keeping a phone in case one breaks. What the hell are people doing to their phones where they feel they need a backup? I'd rather have the $200.

I don't normally have a backup phone like this.

Went six months with a naked N4 and it finally slid off a surface and onto the floor. Front completely cracked and unresponsive. Instead of trying to get it fixed locally or sending it in and waiting 10+ days for a refurbished one, I immediately bought a new N4.

Weeks after getting the new N4 I actually slightly dropped it, causing some cracking near a corner, but still a functioning unit. I got paranoid and sent in my original busted one to get fixed. I was planning on actually selling the refurb one to a friend. But once I got it I held onto it because I was convinced I was on the cusp of completely breaking my second N4. But it's been 4+ months and I haven't had additional troubles. However, if it did go belly up in the next month or two then I'd want a quick replacement. So that's kinda why I'm keeping the refurb one around.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't normally have a backup phone like this.

Went six months with a naked N4 and it finally slid off a surface and onto the floor. Front completely cracked and unresponsive. Instead of trying to get it fixed locally or sending it in and waiting 10+ days for a refurbished one, I immediately bought a new N4.

Weeks after getting the new N4 I actually slightly dropped it, causing some cracking near a corner, but still a functioning unit. I got paranoid and sent in my original busted one to get fixed. I was planning on actually selling the refurb one to a friend. But once I got it I held onto it because I was convinced I was on the cusp of completely breaking my second N4. But it's been 4+ months and I haven't had additional troubles. However, if it did go belly up in the next month or two then I'd want a quick replacement. So that's kinda why I'm keeping the refurb one around.

That makes sense. Now that the n5 is so close I know it won't get much for me n4 so I will probably just keep it. Essentially having a backup lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol