Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mattopotamus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default 16gb Out of Stock

    Went to finally buy a nexus 4 after failed craigslist deal and the 16gb is now out of stock. FAIL! Now i'm forever stuck on the ATT One X+. Was hoping for photosphere for vacation.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    You can download the Google edition camera apk and you can get photosphere from there.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Ya it doesn't work on my one x+ for whatever reason.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    so you thought it over for 10 months...they have them on Amazon for 300 which is still a pretty good deal. better hurry...
  5. #5  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Peterson View Post
    Went to finally buy a nexus 4 after failed craigslist deal and the 16gb is now out of stock. FAIL! Now i'm forever stuck on the ATT One X+. Was hoping for photosphere for vacation.
    OUCH!!!

    Sorry, Brother.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Mine'll be for sale in about a month.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
  7. #7  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    I have a refurbished 16G N4 (unused by me) that I don't know what to do with. Do I keep it as a backup in case my main N4 breaks before I can get the N5? Or do I try to sell it now and make back the $150 I spent on it? Ugh.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by xstinkyx View Post
    I have a refurbished 16G N4 (unused by me) that I don't know what to do with. Do I keep it as a backup in case my main N4 breaks before I can get the N5? Or do I try to sell it now and make back the $150 I spent on it? Ugh.
    I have never been a fan of keeping a phone in case one breaks. What the hell are people doing to their phones where they feel they need a backup? I'd rather have the $200.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Peterson View Post
    Went to finally buy a nexus 4 after failed craigslist deal and the 16gb is now out of stock. FAIL! Now i'm forever stuck on the ATT One X+. Was hoping for photosphere for vacation.
    Really?

    Just pulled this screencap from the US Play Store a few minutes ago:

    16gb Out of Stock-clipboard01.jpg
  10. #10  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Aussie play store has it

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post
    Really?

    Just pulled this screencap from the US Play Store a few minutes ago:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	81791

    On the other hand, I just tried to order one and got "We're sorry. Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later. [BM-PPH-02]" when I clicked the Proceed to Checkout button.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Now that both sizes are sold out, how soon until Google removes the N4 graphic from the Gmail login page?
  13. #13  
    Citizen Coyote's Avatar

    Posts
    1,342 Posts
    Carrier
    Marshmallow!

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Peterson View Post
    Went to finally buy a nexus 4 after failed craigslist deal and the 16gb is now out of stock. FAIL! Now i'm forever stuck on the ATT One X+. Was hoping for photosphere for vacation.
    You can probably still pick one up from T-Mobile, Amazon, or some other third party vendor. Or wait a month or two for whatever comes next.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Not sure whether it will work in USA due to different bands/frequenscies, but they are still available in UK on Google Play - 16GB only and greatly reduced price too! Tried a dummy purchase and went through to the final stage, but held back from pressing the "Buy" button.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    I have never been a fan of keeping a phone in case one breaks. What the hell are people doing to their phones where they feel they need a backup? I'd rather have the $200.
    I don't normally have a backup phone like this.

    Went six months with a naked N4 and it finally slid off a surface and onto the floor. Front completely cracked and unresponsive. Instead of trying to get it fixed locally or sending it in and waiting 10+ days for a refurbished one, I immediately bought a new N4.

    Weeks after getting the new N4 I actually slightly dropped it, causing some cracking near a corner, but still a functioning unit. I got paranoid and sent in my original busted one to get fixed. I was planning on actually selling the refurb one to a friend. But once I got it I held onto it because I was convinced I was on the cusp of completely breaking my second N4. But it's been 4+ months and I haven't had additional troubles. However, if it did go belly up in the next month or two then I'd want a quick replacement. So that's kinda why I'm keeping the refurb one around.
  16. #16  

    Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by xstinkyx View Post
    I don't normally have a backup phone like this.

    Went six months with a naked N4 and it finally slid off a surface and onto the floor. Front completely cracked and unresponsive. Instead of trying to get it fixed locally or sending it in and waiting 10+ days for a refurbished one, I immediately bought a new N4.

    Weeks after getting the new N4 I actually slightly dropped it, causing some cracking near a corner, but still a functioning unit. I got paranoid and sent in my original busted one to get fixed. I was planning on actually selling the refurb one to a friend. But once I got it I held onto it because I was convinced I was on the cusp of completely breaking my second N4. But it's been 4+ months and I haven't had additional troubles. However, if it did go belly up in the next month or two then I'd want a quick replacement. So that's kinda why I'm keeping the refurb one around.
    That makes sense. Now that the n5 is so close I know it won't get much for me n4 so I will probably just keep it. Essentially having a backup lol.

Similar Threads

  1. At&t group messaging with the stock app?
    By bgask1717 in forum LG G2
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 08:55 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:48 PM
  3. Received updated version of Poetic SlimLine case in the mail?
    By CharlieK581 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:35 AM
  4. Problem with the Stocks application
    By JohnC#AC in forum HTC One M7
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:21 AM
  5. Loss of volume control
    By RivertonPaul in forum Motorola Droid MAXX
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions