Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mattopotamus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 16gb Out of Stock

Went to finally buy a nexus 4 after failed craigslist deal and the 16gb is now out of stock. FAIL! Now i'm forever stuck on the ATT One X+. Was hoping for photosphere for vacation.

Default Re: 16gb Out of Stock

You can download the Google edition camera apk and you can get photosphere from there.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ya it doesn't work on my one x+ for whatever reason.

Posted via Android Central App

so you thought it over for 10 months...they have them on Amazon for 300 which is still a pretty good deal. better hurry...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Peterson View Post
    Went to finally buy a nexus 4 after failed craigslist deal and the 16gb is now out of stock. FAIL! Now i'm forever stuck on the ATT One X+. Was hoping for photosphere for vacation.
    OUCH!!!

Sorry, Brother.

Mine'll be for sale in about a month.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

I have a refurbished 16G N4 (unused by me) that I don't know what to do with. Do I keep it as a backup in case my main N4 breaks before I can get the N5? Or do I try to sell it now and make back the $150 I spent on it? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by xstinkyx View Post
    I have a refurbished 16G N4 (unused by me) that I don't know what to do with. Do I keep it as a backup in case my main N4 breaks before I can get the N5? Or do I try to sell it now and make back the $150 I spent on it? Ugh.
    I have never been a fan of keeping a phone in case one breaks. What the hell are people doing to their phones where they feel they need a backup? I'd rather have the $200.

Really?

Just pulled this screencap from the US Play Store a few minutes ago:

16gb Out of Stock-clipboard01.jpg

Aussie play store has it

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post
    Really?

Just pulled this screencap from the US Play Store a few minutes ago:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	81791

On the other hand, I just tried to order one and got "We're sorry. Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later. [BM-PPH-02]" when I clicked the Proceed to Checkout button.

Now that both sizes are sold out, how soon until Google removes the N4 graphic from the Gmail login page?

Carrier
    Marshmallow!

You can probably still pick one up from T-Mobile, Amazon, or some other third party vendor. Or wait a month or two for whatever comes next.

Not sure whether it will work in USA due to different bands/frequenscies, but they are still available in UK on Google Play - 16GB only and greatly reduced price too! Tried a dummy purchase and went through to the final stage, but held back from pressing the "Buy" button.

Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    I have never been a fan of keeping a phone in case one breaks. What the hell are people doing to their phones where they feel they need a backup? I'd rather have the $200.
    I don't normally have a backup phone like this.

Went six months with a naked N4 and it finally slid off a surface and onto the floor. Front completely cracked and unresponsive. Instead of trying to get it fixed locally or sending it in and waiting 10+ days for a refurbished one, I immediately bought a new N4.

Weeks after getting the new N4 I actually slightly dropped it, causing some cracking near a corner, but still a functioning unit. I got paranoid and sent in my original busted one to get fixed. I was planning on actually selling the refurb one to a friend. But once I got it I held onto it because I was convinced I was on the cusp of completely breaking my second N4. But it's been 4+ months and I haven't had additional troubles. However, if it did go belly up in the next month or two then I'd want a quick replacement. So that's kinda why I'm keeping the refurb one around.

Quote Originally Posted by xstinkyx View Post
    I don't normally have a backup phone like this.

Went six months with a naked N4 and it finally slid off a surface and onto the floor. Front completely cracked and unresponsive. Instead of trying to get it fixed locally or sending it in and waiting 10+ days for a refurbished one, I immediately bought a new N4.

Weeks after getting the new N4 I actually slightly dropped it, causing some cracking near a corner, but still a functioning unit. I got paranoid and sent in my original busted one to get fixed. I was planning on actually selling the refurb one to a friend. But once I got it I held onto it because I was convinced I was on the cusp of completely breaking my second N4. But it's been 4+ months and I haven't had additional troubles. However, if it did go belly up in the next month or two then I'd want a quick replacement. So that's kinda why I'm keeping the refurb one around.
    That makes sense. Now that the n5 is so close I know it won't get much for me n4 so I will probably just keep it. Essentially having a backup lol.