- 09-21-2013, 02:06 AM #2
- 87 Posts
You're trying to send that vid as mms right? Some carrier limit the mms (audio/video) only 600kb max so i guess your video must be larger than that. You better call the carrier and what is the mms file size limit.
Or you can upload it somewhere privately (google drive) and share the link to your friend.
Sent via Tapatalk 2
- 09-21-2013, 11:10 AM #3
- 09-21-2013, 01:05 PM #4
- 672 Posts
When the video camera is open, go into the settings menu and lower the resolution to the lowest setting. the quality will be lower, but you really can't MMS higher quality videos. You would need to use email for those. Most carrier limitations for MMS are at 600kbs.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
- By Wahinya Njau in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:37 PM
- By siaaldo in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:08 AM
- By FrostbiteQ in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 10:06 AM
- By katiegorka in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:14 AM
- By photosynthesizer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:01 PM