- 2 Posts
Nexus 4 unusable after upgrade
I have upgraded to Android 4.3 (I presume this is the cause) and it completely messed up my phone. My battery lasts for four hours if I'm lucky and I have no signal indoors and wifi reception has become really poor.
What shall a simple man do?
- 09-21-2013, 09:43 AM #2
- 09-21-2013, 11:06 AM #3
- 09-21-2013, 12:26 PM #5
- 09-21-2013, 01:05 PM #6
- 266 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 unusable after upgrade
It is most likely an existing app or widget conflicting with the 4.3 OS that's at issue. If you just upgraded then your widgets & Apps need to be updated to run on 4.3. If theyre updated but are still wrecking havoc then youll need to use the process of elimination of each one until you find the culprit.
- By aloralors in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:10 AM
- By 303kush in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 09-25-2013, 03:14 PM
- By MManny in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:22 AM
- By russellvone in forum HTC One SVReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:13 AM
- By rajdeep.malhi in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 01:06 AM