Auto Correct Doesn't Work
In the Google Keyboard on my Nexus 4, the auto correct doesn't work anymore. Everything is turned on and it was working a couple of hours ago. I downloaded a third party keyboard app by mistake and now auto correct will not work. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
- 09-21-2013, 07:25 PM #2
- 09-22-2013, 07:32 AM #4
- 937 Posts
Re: Auto Correct Doesn't Work
Settings -> Language & Input.
1) -> Spell checker: make sure it is enabled and also check the settings for same
2) -> Google keyboard: click the settings icon, scroll down to Auto-correction and tap.
3) -> Google keyboard: click the settings icon, scroll down to Show correction suggestions and tap.
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 03:20 PM
- By David North in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:18 PM
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 06:59 PM
- By delmbra79 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:53 PM
- By mightymo77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 04:14 PM