Failure to Download

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My phone keeps popping up a message that reads "Can't download right now. Try again later."

First I am connected to wifi so I don't know what the problem would be.

Second I have no idea what would be trying to download...I haven't tried to download anything...

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My phone keeps popping up a message that reads "Can't download right now. Try again later."

First I am connected to wifi so I don't know what the problem would be.

Second I have no idea what would be trying to download...I haven't tried to download anything...

Do you have Auto Updates on? As for the download problem, it may be the servers.

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you have Auto Updates on? As for the download problem, it may be the servers.

No, I don't believe I have anything on auto update. I've never liked auto update and prefer to manually do it.

Edit - in the settings I have the auto update set to never auto update. So that can't be it.

minifreddusch

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Or is it just coming in notification bar?
Then check all your apps for spam apps... If you want to fix it you could maybe reset your phone...

Sent via Tapatalk

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Or is it just coming in notification bar?
Then check all your apps for spam apps... If you want to fix it you could maybe reset your phone...

Sent via Tapatalk

This pop up comes from the bottom of the screen just above the onscreen buttons. And then disappears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol