Failure to Download
My phone keeps popping up a message that reads "Can't download right now. Try again later."
First I am connected to wifi so I don't know what the problem would be.
Second I have no idea what would be trying to download...I haven't tried to download anything...
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-21-2013, 11:23 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 09-22-2013, 01:06 AM #4
- 09-22-2013, 01:09 AM #5
- By BSG75 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:47 PM
- By petrosil in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 19Last Post: 10-03-2013, 01:53 AM
- By Isaak Clark in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:14 PM
- By Cheremyy in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:27 AM
- By 1983parrothead in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 09-22-2013, 06:22 PM