- 2 Posts
my Nexus 4 ...is a goner....just rubbish now
I am having severe trouble with the touch sensitivity on the phone. Timing just about coincided with the 4.3 update. I am in the process of trying to contact Google to help with the problem. But the latest is they have blown me off. Also opened a discussion thread on the google forums. and to my horror finding out tons of people are having the same issues.
- 09-22-2013, 05:40 AM #2
- 09-22-2013, 07:26 AM #3
- 3,541 Posts
Re: my Nexus 4 ...is a goner....just rubbish now
There is no reason to think this problem is the direct result of the 4.3 update; it is extremely unlikely that the new OS wasn't fully tested on multiple stock, unrooted, unmodded Nexus 4's and any other device it is being pushed out to. If the problem really did begin with the 4.3 update, then it is almost certainly related to an incompatible third-party or beta app.
Having said that, there is always the possibility of a hardware problem, especially for the guy(s) in the linked thread who admits to dropping his phone. If you are brave, try popping the rear cover and then checking for internal damage and ensuring that all connectors are fully engaged.
- 09-22-2013, 11:47 PM #4
- 09-23-2013, 01:08 AM #5
- 09-23-2013, 04:08 PM #6
- By BSG75 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2013, 12:47 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:25 PM
- By danfm in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:17 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:55 AM
- By Rt0310 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:52 AM