- 8 Posts
- 09-24-2013, 08:15 AM #2
- 17 Posts
Re: Battery needs calibration?
I haven't had such a problem with my N4. But if it's truly a battery issue, then I'd say: try turning off the phone for around an hour then reboot. There was an issue with the 2012 Nexus 7 similar to this where performing the above would help to reset it. (I know... I have one).
Otherwise, contact Google for a replacement.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-24-2013, 08:24 AM #3
- By Rcrdude64 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:38 AM
- By nursejel7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:06 AM
- By oddeo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 12:51 AM
- By npark2012 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:18 PM
- By oddeo in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 12:25 AM