- 3 Posts
Problem| My Nexus 4 loses internet connection randomly
I have the Nexus 4 and it is working very well.
However, from time to time(happens more than a few times a day), it loses internet connection without any apparent reason.
It loses connection when I'm surfing through WIFI, 3g or just basic cellular data, and the only thing that helps is refreshing the connection(with WIFI I just turn the WIFI off and on again, if its cellular data I put it in airplane mode for a moment.)
This problem is starting to be a bit annoying so I'll be glad if someone could help me solve it.
Thanks in advanced,
- By aydemirilker in forum LG G2Replies: 40Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:51 AM
- By techgeek32#WN in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:54 PM
- By sneaky cat in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 04:54 PM
- By Halmy Afrial Khozaldy in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 11:02 AM
- By Joe Michael in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 10:47 AM