Battery percentage on status bar disappeared

Marco Beri

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 build JWR66Y.
A couple of days ago the battery percentage on status bar has disappeared and there isn't any more such an option in Settings/Display.
I've only these Display settings: Brightness, Wallpaper, Auto-rotate screen, Sleep, Daydream, Font size, Pulse notification light, Wireless display.

The funny thing is also that any new icon in status bar appears leaving a space on its left, like there is an invisible icon (the battery percentage one?).

Ciao.
Marco.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 build JWR66Y.
A couple of days ago the battery percentage on status bar has disappeared and there isn't any more such an option in Settings/Display.
I've only these Display settings: Brightness, Wallpaper, Auto-rotate screen, Sleep, Daydream, Font size, Pulse notification light, Wireless display.

Those are the standard ones; my device has the same.

The funny thing is also that any new icon in status bar appears leaving a space on its left, like there is an invisible icon (the battery percentage one?).

Ciao.
Marco.

Not sure where the battery icon went. Did you install and then uninstall a battery/power management app?

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
You probably had an app which put a battery percentage in the status bar in order to have a persistent notification. The app either updated or you have changed the settings for the app.

Sir Alex

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
A battery percentage on the status bar? I am interested in showing the percentage too. I don't remember stock Android can ever do that.

Marco Beri

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Those are the standard ones; my device has the same.

Uh, I remember it was there... so, now, where is the battery percentage indicator in the settings?

- - - Updated - - -

You probably had an app which put a battery percentage in the status bar in order to have a persistent notification. The app either updated or you have changed the settings for the app.

Probably got updated. But now I removed it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463