Is a Google account required to back up game progress?
Do I need to have a Google+ account to backup and restore game progress? Or can I use Helium? I'm planning on flashing a new rom (currently running Revolt 4.2.2). The games I have are Asphalt 8, Candy Crush, Fast and Furious 6, and Minion Rush
- 09-26-2013, 07:47 PM #2
Re: Is a Google account required to back up game progress?
You need to have a Google account, (which gives you a G+ account). It can be the same one you use to access the Play Store.
- 09-26-2013, 08:23 PM #4
- 09-26-2013, 10:53 PM #5
- 09-27-2013, 11:45 PM #6
- 09-28-2013, 12:56 AM #7
- By keybladeofhearts in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:44 PM
- By fantom555 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:03 AM
- By Colclutz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:45 PM
- By justzamir in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:25 AM
- By jtb79 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:16 PM