Forgot my PIN lockscreen

Tijana Gulic

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I did everything.But when I type password( new password I typed in device manager) in my phone it says it's not the right password.
Can someone please help me??!

Besnik Nurboja

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Please HELP. I ve got my SAMSUNG S4 and after resetting my password it tells me that I ve got WRONG password. Tried android manager URL with LOCK button but still didn't work. The new password did not work!
Please help me!
Thanks
Besnik

Robert Mccroskey

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: PIN lockscreen will not reset with device manager

I have a galaxy s4 with version. I logged into Google android device manager. I found my phone and found the lock option. I locked my phone and rest the pass code. It rest the number of attempts but still says i have entered the incorrect pass code. I repleted this many times changing the pin many times and every time it resets the attempts and still says incorrect password. there is no option for "forgot password" after 5 failed attempts
any ideas?

AK Charles

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello.
I have Samsung S5 but when I want to open the screen it says I have typed a WRONG PIN while it is the correct PIN. I have WIFI connection here and I can see that my emails are entering my phone though I cant open the phone.

I have tried to use the "device manager" by using my google account" but I have NOT succeed because when I press "lock" it says it has sent notifications of new temporary password to my device. When I go to my phone I still cant open it even with the new PIN. Any suggestion on how to unlock and get rid off the said wrong PIN issue?

Fyahbun

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem. When I change the pin on the lock my phone option, it says that Google detects that there is a lock screen on it and because a verified screen lock is already set so you wont require the new password. I have a Samsung galaxy s4

HELPPPP

BobHeere

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I have a unlock pattern on my phone and someone tried to unlock my phone and tried till it now asks for a pin code i do not know my pin code how can i access my phone before i have to do a factory reset and lose all my pictures

baysaye

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I struggled with this problems for hours until I found a simple solution for my Samsung Tab s. Go to your Samsung account and use the Samsung version of the google ad manager. It works better. However, when you bought your Samsung product, you must have registered it and attached it to your Samsung account. Contact me for further help if you cannot come out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463