How to get the icons to change automatically with the whole icon pack?

Will_Oliver

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon,

First I want to let you know that I have the Nova Prime launcher and I bought all the icon packs from Creativity.

Few months ago I changed(edited) the 'call' icon and ever since, every time I change the icon pack, this icon won't change automatically with the whole pack, and instead I have to edit it manually again. I need to keep it pressed, tap in the icon image and chose the icon I want to use from the desired icon pack.

Is there a way to stop this, and have the icon changed with the whole pack automatically as every other icon?

Thanks for the collaboration!

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes indeed. Go ahead and long-tap the icon like you would to change it. Instead of selecting a new icon click the menu button in the upper left-hand corner and select Built-In. Then select Default. That should do it.

from my Sony XTZ

Will_Oliver

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, but nope, it didn't work, it just changed to the original default icon, but if I try to use a different icon pack, all of the icons change except for this one, it remains with the default. Any other ideas?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, but nope, it didn't work, it just changed to the original default icon, but if I try to use a different icon pack, all of the icons change except for this one, it remains with the default. Any other ideas?

Just delete the icon and re-add it.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The dialer app changed with android 4.3, I suspect your problem is related. Either nova and/or the icon packs probably need to be updated to reflect this change.

Will_Oliver

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
The dialer app changed with android 4.3, I suspect your problem is related. Either nova and/or the icon packs probably need to be updated to reflect this change.

Yes, I sent emails to the developer to please update this, and find out what is going on..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze