mexus = schmexy + nexus ???

<edit: extend joke>

Should be Schmexus. :D

Last edited:

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: mexus 5 info coming from geek.com

Terrible article. The author's logic is that since the camera will likely have 8MP instead of 13MP then it will be a bad camera. Stupid logic and it shows he doesn't understand digital imaging. Just another tech site trying to get hits by speculating on an upcoming device.

stylez619

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

Terrible article. The author's logic is that since the camera will likely have 8MP instead of 13MP then it will be a bad camera. Stupid logic and it shows he doesn't understand digital imaging. Just another tech site trying to get hits by speculating on an upcoming device.

Completely agree with you. Although, I'm not a fan of the N4 camera either. It's not the MP count, it's the overall quality that's the issue for me. But really, it's splitting hairs on my end as I'm being picky.

Although I really do wish they would give it a sexy back cover like the N4. That plane-jane one depicted is... meh.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Completely agree with you. Although, I'm not a fan of the N4 camera either. It's not the MP count, it's the overall quality that's the issue for me. But really, it's splitting hairs on my end as I'm being picky.

Although I really do wish they would give it a sexy back cover like the N4. That plane-jane one depicted is... meh.

Right on. The N4 is Schmexus 2 da max.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

The article also says Google didn't subsidize the price of the Nexus 4. Tell that to anyone buying it from T-Mobile.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

He didn't say it's going to be a bad camera
......he said it's going to be a CHEAPER camera. That suggests its going to be lower quality, Google wouldn't put a more expensive sensor in when they're trying to shave costs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non