Nexus 4 - D-Brand Skins saved me

Mastaking

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Its basically a textured 3m sticker that is cut perfectly to fit on the back of the phone. Has all the necessary cut outs plus has the cutouts for the letters that spell nexus on the back of the phone.

I can't say that people will have the same experience as me but my phone was on a shirt on a table. Someone picked up the shirt in a swinging motion and my Nexus 4 took flight hitting a wall and landing on a tile floor.

In a panic I rushed over and gave it a hug. Not a scratch or crack anywhere. I can't see the back glass because the dbrand skin is there however, everything feels intact.

I am very happy however also very lucky.

Posted via Android Central App

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Imagine if cell phones had their own message boards to discuss human beings...

?Yeah, I smacked my human around real good today, and then just after losing cell signal from Tower #3A926, I dropped my human out of a window on the 37th floor of a building.?

?Oh, buddy, I'll bet they were pissed!?

?Well, actually he was pretty much street pizza at that point.?

?Ouch! I'll bet you wish you'd kept him in a protective case.?

?Yeah, I know I should. I'm just too lazy, though. That, and there is this thing called ?gender? that humans have, so that makes buying a case really difficult. I've gone through three this year so far. The first one, well, she got hit by a bus...?

Last edited:

Ridlah

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Nice I was thinking of making a custom skin for my Nexus 4 so I can get the new nexus logo look I will upload the image I plan on using to make the skin

Untitled.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc