- 39 Posts
Nexus 4 - Question about car chargers
I have a cheap car charger I have been using and after a bit of Google research it might not be a good idea to keep using it. I do have a USB car adapter from a brand called Brooklyn..
So just wondering do you think it's safer to use the USB one instead? Also the one I've been using has micro USB written on it, if that means anything. What do you all think?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-08-2013, 12:01 PM #2
Re: Nexus 4 - Question about car chargers
I don't put a whole lot of time into considering the quality of my chargers. I've bought official OEM chargers and I've bought knock offs for next to nothing online. Both have performed well or identical. They all eventually wear out (the USB plug) if used enough.
- By James28012 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2013, 06:35 PM
- By mase123987 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:32 AM
- By physioprof in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:47 AM
- By MrMLK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2013, 04:20 PM
- By va_connoisseur in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 11:56 AM