- 1 Posts
Nexus 4, gallery problem
I bought my Nexus 4 a few weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone has the same problem as me. After taking a series of photos on the camera (which is really slow) and reviewing them in the picture gallery, some of the photos from the series are out of order; they do not appear in the order that they were taken. Some of them were found from the very beginning of the gallery. I tried the option of sorting pictures by time and they are still out of order. How could I resolve this? It is annoying to have to search through all the pictures in the gallery just to find that specific picture.
- 10-14-2013, 12:02 PM #2
- 5,162 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Nexus 4, gallery problem
There shouldn't be much of a delay if any. Regarding the out of order pictures, that could be a result of the camera delay, which Is unusual in my opinion.
Open the camera settings from Menu > system settings > applications > camera. Clear the camera cache and data then see if that fixes your problems. Keep us posted.
- 10-15-2013, 04:12 AM #3
- By Vaas in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 08:08 AM
- By mrbanks in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:37 PM
- By trigun123478 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:02 PM
- By gilbaum in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:49 PM
- By Zyrre in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:08 PM