Play Store: Missing List of Installed App

thisismelol

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi All, I just changed my google account, then I register a new account on my Nexus 4.
I didn't uninstall any apps that is installed with the old account.
Now, with this new google account, when I open Google Play Store, I didn't see any app is installed, neither in All App tab.

I have tried to manually sync the account from setting, but still didn't work. There is no list of installed app.
I wonder how to add the list of installed app (on my phone) to Play Store.

Thanks for any response :D

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
You must add the account to your Nexus 4 that you used to install and/or purchase any of the aforementioned apps or reinstall and purchase again.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Your apps are tied to the google account (not the phone). So if you changed your email address, all the app purchases are still tied to your old email account, so they won't show (although they will still be on the phone, they just won't show in the Play store as having been purchased by your new account).

You'll need to revert back to your old email address or re-purchase the apps under the new account. You can't transfer them.

I had the same issue when I decided to change my gmail address to something else. Thankfully I didn't have a lot of app purchases at the time, so I was only out about $20 or so.

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
You will need to add the old account, you don't need to remove the new one. You can add the account a few ways, easiest may be to open the play store app tap the 3 dots and hit settings. Click on your account and click add account.
Note that you may have to go into your phones settings to unsync any items in that account that you do not want to use, like contacts and email etc...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781