- 2 Posts
N4 Front Glass and Digitizer Replacement
I've got my front glass cracked a bit. LCD is working fine but sensors aren't responding. As I found out when glass breaks digitizer also stops working. I'm going to change it myself. So as long as Glass+Digitizer+LCD costs 2 or 3 times more then Glass+Digitizer without LCD, I've decided to change only Glass+Digitizer.
Only thing that concerns me is the quality of unbranded parts (LG is not selling only digitizer+glass). Are they worth buying? Or is it better to pay more for OEM parts?
Last edited by mishonacro; 10-14-2013 at 07:17 AM.
- 10-14-2013, 07:17 AM #2
- By DeanS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 12:59 PM
- By dlg_az in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:45 AM
- By iPhone 5_to_GS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:32 AM
- By SouthTex in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:39 AM
- By shanesaccount in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 11:31 PM