- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
broken screen nexus 4
hi just broke screen , dropped on hard surface, previous crack shattered screen. Any tips on best fix options , screen is not responding to touch and is locked, local repair shop do not stock screen and quoting £135 repair ? sounds expensive iphone is £35 any links to parts etc many thanks, and oh it was my fault not insured and no antigravity funtion on this phone yet
- 10-18-2013, 08:12 AM #2
Re: broken screen nexus 4
In Aus the repair is $150 - in that hour if in person!
iPhone screens has a lot of knock offs, often easy to do yourself hence why they are so cheap. Unfortunately the N4 doesn't have many knock off screens and is pricey. Hopefully they will come down soon, but i am afraid you might have to bare the costs unless you feel like a DIY for a touch cheaper.
Sorry to hear about the phone my girlfriend did the same! (except i paid for it -_-)» Tom Fairclough «
» Courage is Contagious «
» Create the change - Make the difference - Save our future «
- By Jackson Bubblles in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 59Last Post: 10-25-2013, 05:06 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:45 PM
- By Shanks Kop in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2013, 07:40 AM
- By jericho375 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:43 PM
- By sulliwag99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:00 PM