- 10-21-2013, 09:16 PM #2
- 10-21-2013, 09:31 PM #3
- 10-22-2013, 08:34 AM #4
Re: Factory screen protector
Buy a cheap replacement. I had 1 scratch now 3 while waiting for my new protector, annoying but only noticeable if I look for it and angle it while the screen is mainly off.
- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.» Tom Fairclough «
» Courage is Contagious «
» Create the change - Make the difference - Save our future «
- 10-22-2013, 09:52 AM #5
- 43 Posts
The front glass is quite strong in resisting pocket scratches. I have gone natural on my N4 for 2 months now (owned for 6 months) the natural experience makes the best of the phone. No fingerprint issues. Just wipe the screen on your T-shirt to remove finger prints. When I wiped the screen protector screen on my t shirt it would not remove the fingerprint but smudge them.
Also I used screen protectors from eBay. 6 for $5 front and back pairs.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Tamerax in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:23 PM
- By missdorado26 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:46 PM
- By WaWaWhatsy in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:45 PM
- By Brandon Winn in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:44 PM
- By capcom303 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:33 PM