Please Help...My phone is DEAD!
So for about the past week my phones battery has been draining in 3-4 hours when I usually get 10-12. I didnt install anything weird and am on stock android so it was strange that it started all of a sudden. I checked and it looked like google services was causing most of the drain and was keeping the phone from going into sleep mode. I was planning on trying to fix that this weekend but when I woke up this morning the phone was dead. Ive had it on a charger for the last few hours and nothing happens. All I see is the notification light blinks red sometimes. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
TL;DR -- Phone wont charge, please help!
- 10-26-2013, 10:48 AM #2
- 1,675 Posts
Re: Please Help...My phone is DEAD!
See the latter part of this thread:http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...rn-charge.html
- By Rhino_Spec in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:25 PM
- By MRW1215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2013, 06:10 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 03:37 PM
- By Rhino_Spec in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:28 AM
- By appleclem in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:21 AM