- 271 Posts
Google Nexus 4 - "Message not sent" notification persistent
The "message not sent - touch to review the message and try again" notification will not go away on my phone for the last 2 weeks. When I click on it it sends me to the message app but has never shown me a message that had an issue. I can dismiss the notification but it reappears whenever I receive or send a message.
Anyone had this issue and know a fix, its really bothersome.
- 11-26-2013, 06:08 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Google Nexus 4 - "Message not sent" notification persistent
Found a solution.
Back up your messages by searching for 'sms backup' on Google Play.
When it's done backed up, delete all your messages.
Delete cache and data from application settings
Then restore all your messages. There will be 1 or 2 or maybe even more that failed to restore.
For me and my Nexus 4 KitKat, there was 1 sms that failed to restore!
- By ekimpadd in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 11-08-2013, 03:37 PM
- By ttexxan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:15 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2013, 07:13 PM
- By cbowens15 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 05:58 PM
- By tonymhoffman in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:00 PM