- 18 Posts
Copying fails to PC
When trying to copy my Titanium Backup folder to my PC after a while it just stops without error. I think it has something to do with a file name causing problems, but I don't know how to fix this?
This is a srs problem for me, because I want to flash a different ROM and need to move things first. I also have a storage shortage. 16GB is not enough for me.
- 10-30-2013, 04:38 AM #2
- 157 Posts
Re: Copying fails to PC
Moving files to/from a PC using a USB cable is such a hassle. Most of the time it works fine but for times like you just described, I can see how it can be frustrating.
My advice would be to upload your Titanium backups to the cloud. You can do it manually or you can just enable the feature within Titanium.
- 10-30-2013, 10:24 PM #3
- By TechTinker in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 15Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:25 PM
- By shadowsjc in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2013, 08:25 PM
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:04 PM
- By markfranklin1970 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:33 PM
- By LSUtyger88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:01 PM