- 58 Posts
- Serendipity 6.2
Google Nexus 4 - Camera + Gallery Pic Delete = Reboot
Excuse my ignorance if this has already been discussed in the bug thread about the 4.3 update.
I noticed this issue creep up a couple weeks ago out of the blue. If I'm taking a picture, then preview that pic directly from the camera, then delete that pic and go back to the camera to retake the pic... my N4 will reboot. It happens probably around 75% of the time whenever I go through that process.
Anyone else experience something similar? Is this an already known issue or something new?Samsung Galaxy-S 3Stock ROM 4.1.2
LG Thrill 4G CyanogenMod 7 ROM
Samsung Galaxy-S Captivate Serendipity ROM 6.2 I9000-JK4 Modem
- 10-31-2013, 04:39 AM #2
- 10-31-2013, 05:20 PM #3
- 431 Posts
Re: Google Nexus 4 - Camera + Gallery Pic Delete = Reboot
Are you using the stock camera/gallery apps or something different. If you're using something different then stock they may not be compatible with 4.3. check to see if you have the latest versions or if updated versions are available.The "infraction"
- By HunterKen7 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:52 AM
- By jerickson55811 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:52 PM
- By TheDonJ77 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:44 PM
- By suxen01 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:24 PM
- By Vance14 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2013, 12:04 PM