- 6 Posts
I am using both my Nexus 4 and my Nexus 7 as book readers, using Google Play Books and others.
My problem is the sync between the phone and tablet. Right now Google is syncing but not accurately, often 10 or more pages off. This also happens with other clients, across the board the most common is no sync.
I keep wondering if this a problem with my tablet, or are all the big names (google, Kindle, B&N) unable to sync properly for anybody.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 11-05-2013, 04:37 AM #2
- 11-05-2013, 10:18 AM #3
- 11-05-2013, 12:20 PM #5
- 11-07-2013, 05:19 AM #6
Maybe I noticed what kind of error caused the sync problem that you mentioned in your first post.
Using the phone's/tablet's Back button doesn't save local the last read page anymore ... you've to use the app's own side menu (upper left corner) to get back to the Kindle start page, then the last read page will be saved local.
See, without saved local the right page can't be synced over the Kindle server to your other devices.
Last edited by Adamsberg; 11-07-2013 at 05:35 AM.
- By lembowski in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:03 PM
- By tanasaprano in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 12:43 PM
- By ZKay in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:31 AM
- By GWHokie81 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:10 AM
- By Satou in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:24 PM