I want to back up my SMS but my screen is cracked. It's not allowing for any input.
Long story short. Dropped my phone at the movie theater and it landed face first. ;C
The glass is shattered all around it, and it's not allowing for any input.
FORTUNATELY. I had the Cerberus app installed on it, so I was able to unlock the phone and able to back up my pictures!
But I want to back up my SMS and MMS before I send it off to insurance and what not.
Like a dummy I had a SMS back up app but I didn't have it set to do regular back ups.
My phone is not rooted so I'm worried that may be it :/ Any ideas if I'm able to do so?
Any help is appreciated!
- 11-13-2013, 03:21 PM #3
Re: I want to back up my SMS but my screen is cracked. It's not allowing for any input.
This is a tough one. You might want to check on xda. My guess is you probably need root so you can get access to either the correct data file or sqllite. You may be able to root using fastboot or adb. I don't know enough to help you here, but I'm sure there are some devs over at xda that can help.
- 11-14-2013, 05:13 AM #4
- By runamuck0870 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Appv3nture in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 01:16 AM
- By Anton Artemov in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:54 AM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2013, 03:38 PM
- By flyersfan314 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2013, 01:55 PM