Volume goes to max after each song.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After each song, Google play music sets the volume to the max. I don't know what can be causing this error.

Stock 4.3 root with Franco kernel. Using noozoxide instead of musicFX.

Any help is appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Since you're on custom firmware, there's probably not a lot people here can do for you. It sounds like a problem with the kernel or noozoxide. Best I can do is tell you to go back to musicFX to tell which thing the problem is with, then submit a bug report to the appropriate developer.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This seems to be an issue when I'm wearing my ear buds. Anyone else having problem with this or have a fix?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
This seems to be an issue when I'm wearing my ear buds. Anyone else having problem with this or have a fix?

It is not a problem with the stock operating system so you really need to look to Franco, noozoxide, or both as the root of the issue.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It is not a problem with the stock operating system so you really need to look to Franco, noozoxide, or both as the root of the issue.

OK, but currently I'm on stock root with stock kernel and I'm still getting the error. The only thing I have changed is the baseband to .33.

Update: It is also not an issue with Noozoxide as the problem still occurs with MusicFX on.

I'm guessing this must be a google play music app problem.

Last edited: