Drop down box problem with 4.4?

billdz

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I have tried this with 3 different browsers (Boat, Angel, Dolphin) on my N4, same result on all (but no problem with Chrome):
* open browser and go to espn.com
* under the headline story there is a list of scores, you can choose between sports, choose NCAAF
* click Full Scoreboard
* at the top of the Full Scoreboard page, there is a drop down box, default is Top 25, select something else
* the browser immediately crashes (error message: "Unfortunately, _____ browser has stopped."

This never happened with 4.3, not sure if it is ESPN specific or if the same thing happens with other drop down boxes. Any thoughts on what might be happening and how to fix?

Thanks,
b

nakedbrowser

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

Waterdroid

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Did exactly what you said billdz, but I haven't got a single problem on Chrome with Android 4.4 KRT16S.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

billdz

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.

@Waterdroid - I mentioned in the OP that there was no problem with Chrome (only experienced the issue with Boat, Dolphin, and Angel).
@someguy01234 - I tried Naked browser and DID experience the same issue.

billdz

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
@naked browser - Thanks, I starred the google voting page, hope they listen and make the fixes. By the way, I downloaded Naked browser and love the concept and the speed. For me, only problem is that the bookmarked links are hard to click on with my big fingers. Is there any way to double space those links so they are not so close together?

Waterdroid

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.

@Waterdroid - I mentioned in the OP that there was no problem with Chrome (only experienced the issue with Boat, Dolphin, and Angel).
@someguy01234 - I tried Naked browser and DID experience the same issue.

I'm sorry, completely overread that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon