KitKat battery bug?
Hi, I was getting great battery life.
But today after 21 hours my battery was reading 20 % it's normally around 70.
There was nothing in the stats to indicate what used the battery.
As soon as I connected the charger it went straight to 73% and was fully charged in around an hour?
I rebooted it.
I looked at the serial number the code says it was manufactured in January this year, I have had it four months and charge it once a day or once every two days so I wouldn't have thought the battery has died?
Anyone else experienced this?
- 12-05-2013, 04:37 PM #2
- 12-05-2013, 06:55 PM #3
Re: KitKat battery bug?
I just woke up, its been off charge since 2300 last night. It says time on battery 13 minutes! Re booted phone and now it says 1 hour 43 minutes?
I did a factory reset last Saturday and have no apps installed.
But looking forward to the improved camera update. Lol!
- By udderjuice in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 21Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:24 PM
- By mbressman in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 12:04 PM
- By BryanEW710 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:25 AM
- By beckenheim11 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:09 PM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:46 PM