Buffed Out Scratches On Screen!
My screen had some minor scratches (not deep). I was able to remove the scratches by dabbing some toothpaste on a soft rag, rub it on the screen and let the toothpaste dry. Then I took the rag,
dampened a part of it and rubbed in a circular manner until the toothpaste was removed. It worked! The scratches were removed!If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 12-05-2013, 05:56 PM #2
- If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 12-06-2013, 03:40 PM #4
- 12-06-2013, 05:32 PM #5
- 12-06-2013, 07:15 PM #6
- 12-06-2013, 08:08 PM #7
- 12-06-2013, 08:10 PM #8
- 12-07-2013, 04:34 AM #11
- 19 Posts
Re: Buffed Out Scratches On Screen!
- 12-07-2013, 04:53 AM #12
- By benanarama in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2014, 04:43 AM
- By TBolt in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:59 PM
- By frododroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:07 AM
- By ren25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:38 AM
- By JasonJW12 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 04:59 PM