Android 4.4.1 also fixes camera problems on the Nexus 4?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sire the camera fix is for the 5 but there would be other tweaks for the nexus 4

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sire the camera fix is for the 5 but there would be other tweaks for the nexus 4

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
f*ck...they said they were going to fix the nexus 4 camera when it came out and now 1 year later and still nothing....damn google

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if I'm halucinating or some of my posts gets deleted, not aware of breaking any forum rules.

Anyway. Looking at the OTA package the camera app is updated along with many other apps. Whether that means anything to camera improvement, you'll just have to try it out for yourself.

DeadpoolJunior

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
f*ck...they said they were going to fix the nexus 4 camera when it came out and now 1 year later and still nothing....damn google

Don't think they ever announced a camera fix. Reviewers just said that the camera could be fixable with an update, but Google never acknowledged a problem or mentioned a future update fixing the problem, as was the case with the N5. BUT, hopefully that new camera API they're supposedly working on does the trick.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes