Chrome doesn't multi-task? Youtube? What about other apps?
If I'm downloading a web page then switch to another app and come back to Chrome later, it doesn't seem to be downloading in the background. It just pauses. Same thing with Youtube.
That's a pain - is there some way to have it continue to download in the background? And have Youtube continue to play so I can get the audio part?
And are there other apps where they pause when you switch out of them, and any way to change that? Google Play Music continues to so it must be doable.
I'm used the the world of Blackberry where all apps continue to run in the background.
TIA - R.
- 12-09-2013, 08:56 PM #2
Re: Chrome doesn't multi-task? Youtube? What about other apps?
I don't use chrome, so can't help you there, try a different browser.
As for YouTube, use Viral instead, it can play in background and do a lot more. Google may introduce that feature to YouTube in the future.
- By c b2 in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:50 PM
- By DayThyme in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:10 AM
- By alcathoe in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:04 AM
- By win465 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:03 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:22 AM