1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transferring contacts from Iphone to N4 - YES I searched this already

Strange things happening here

Very frustrated right now with transferring existing phone numbers on an iPhone 5 to a Nexus 4 at this time. Did a couple online searches, they all said to do this through Itunes, and click the info tab and then select "sync contacts" then to choose "google contacts" as the selection. When I try this, NO options show up - anyone know why? I tried this on a 2nd computer and only "windows contacts" showed up as an available option to export to. I then tried to manually import that file (from windows contacts) as a .csv file - then import back to the google account, however on the phone NO phone numbers show up, only emails - although I selected for phone numbers to be exported. Anyway, pulling out my gray hair here... Anyone know how to do this easily ? Why won't Itunes simply give me the option to doing this to google as all the online tutorials suggest?

Global Posts
    13,824 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Transferring contacts from Iphone to N4 - YES I searched this already

Welcome to the forums.
    Is there anyway to export your contacts to some kind of file, and then use that to import them to your phone?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here